Wednesday, August 30, 2017

#EnglishTask : Conversation.

Conversation : Holiday Planning. 
Image result for laughing with best friend tumblr

Today, i'll have a conversation with my friend. Her name is Zahra.

Me : "Hello Zahra!" 

Zahra : (smile)

Me : " You look sad..Tell me what's going on "

Zahra : "No i'm not sad"

Me : " Come on..Tell me!!"

Zahra : " Okay I'll tell you.. Follow me!"

Me : (nod)

............

Zahra : " Come here and sit next to me!"

Me : " Ok "

Zahra : " So, i'm so sad because i don't have any plan to go on the next holiday. Even though, my brother already have a plan to go, He will go to Bunaken with his girlfriend. And my parents will go to Padang. So, where should i go?"

Me : " Oh my god, Zahra. I thought you wanted to tell me what!" 

Zahra : ( laugh ) " Haha Sorry!"

Me : " How about if you go to vacation with me?"

Zahra : ( shock ) " Really?!! "

Me : " Let's make an Itinerary! What will we do? "

Zahra : " Maybe we should hit the beach! "

Me : " Sounds great! What if we go to Pandawa Beach in summer? "

Zahra : " Let's go! Bali we're coming!"

Me : ( laugh ) " With whom will we go? "

Zahra : " I'll ask Farin and Violet to go with us! "

Me : " How will you go there?"

Zahra : " We will go by plane, maybe?"

Me : " Agree! And last, What's our option for the second plan?"

Zahra : " Okay, the option for the second plan is we're going to Jakarta "

Me : " What will we do in Jakarta then? "

Zahra : " Maybe we'll go to every mall in Jakarta "

Me : " Hahaha Okay!"

That's all.
Thank you for reading this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Phenomena : Blizzard

Blizzard What is it? A blizzard is a severe weather condition characterized by low temperatures and strong winds bearing a great am...