Wednesday, August 23, 2017

#EnglishTask : Make a dialog.

English Task
Make a Dialog.

Related image
         When i heard bell rings, i ran to the cafeteria to get a seat before many students did it. Then  i saw a girl wearing unknown-uniform alone, and then i came to her..

Yaca ( Me ) : Hello! What are you doing here?

Unknown Girl : Hi, um, actually i'm a new student here. 

Yaca  : Great! My name is Yaca, i'm in X Science 1 class. What's your name?
Unknown Girl : My name is Abiya, you can call me Biya. I'm in X Social 1 class, but i don't know where is it. Can you accompany me to the administrative room to get this school atributes? 

Yaca : Yea Biyya! Of course i can. By the way, let me guess, you haven't buy this school uniform right? 

Biya : You are right, Yaca! Haha. Let's go to the administrative room then..

Yaca : Let's go.

After that..

Biyya : Yaca! it's Nice to meet you. Thank you for accompany me. 

Yaca : Nice to meet you too, Biyya! No problem, if you need me i'll be there.

Biyya : OMG, you're such a nice person! 

Yaca : Thankyou. :)

Biyya : Your Welcome. By the way, i have to go now. My driver is looking for me. 

Yaca : What? U're not going to study at school this day?

Biyya : I'm so lazy. Let's do it tomorrow. Bye Yaca! See u tomorrow!

Yaca : Gotcha! Okay bye.


That is a simple dialog made by me. If i had a mistakes, please forgive me. Thank You!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Phenomena : Blizzard

Blizzard What is it? A blizzard is a severe weather condition characterized by low temperatures and strong winds bearing a great am...