Monday, March 4, 2019

Future

Hello guys!
I want to tell you about me and my dream.
My name is Anggara Yaca Cacadhara, you can call me Yaca.  I am a girl who was born in Cirebon, 29th of July 2002, and now i'm still 16 years old. I live in Bandung. I'm 11th grader student in 3 Senior High School Bandung, I'm so grateful that i can study in this school. I studied at Bhayangkari Kindergarten, Banjarsari Elementary School, and 5 Junior High School. 

Now i want to tell you guys about my dream. Next year, after i graduated in SMAN 3 Bandung, i want to continue my study in SBM ITB to be an Entrepreneur. Why i wanted to be an Entrepreneur, because its my passion and i think its fun to be in a business with other people

My strengths are :
1. Creative = I have so much idea
2. Focus = If there’s an exam, i always study seriously like if someone disturb me, ill mad at her/him.
3. Multitasking = I can do my homework and help my mother in one time!

My weakness are :
1. Lazy = Like ive told you before, ill study seriously just when theres an exam, so yaaa guys if there isnt an exam i wont study :p.
2. Easily bored

Thats all
Thankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Phenomena : Blizzard

Blizzard What is it? A blizzard is a severe weather condition characterized by low temperatures and strong winds bearing a great am...